Use of your Information:
We are committed to providing you with the highest levels of customer service. This includes protecting your privacy. Your personal information is not accessible to others. Any information supplied by you will be used only to assist with your request for information. We will take all reasonable steps to safeguard your details which will not be disclosed or misused.
Should you decide to use an online contact or registration form:
- We will record your name, e-mail address, street address, telephone number, area of interest, and other personal information provided.
- We will only use this information for the purpose for which you provided it.
- The information will not be added to a mailing list.
- We will not disclose this information without your consent except where required by law.
Information Automatically Logged:
- A record of your visit and logging any of the following information may be made for statistical and business purposes.
- The user’s server address, the user’s domain name, IP address, the date and time of the visit, the pages accessed and documents downloaded, the previous site visited and the type of browser used.
This site contains links to other sites. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of those sites. When following links to other sites, we recommend that you read the privacy statement of those sites to familiarise yourself with their privacy statements.
If you have any questions about this policy or about this web site, please feel free to contact Master John Tysoe or Master Cheri Parks.